viernes, 15 de abril de 2016

Mexicanos perdidos en México (2016): March & April Links


Since I decided to opt out of writing anything about Valeria Luiselli's OK but inexplicably fawned over Los ingrávidos [literally The Weightless but brought into English as Faces in the Crowd] earlier in the month, I might as well admit that I'm not all that confident about how many Mexican novels I'll be able to get to in the last month of our event either.  Motivation is sorely lacking right now for some reason.  Luckily for me and even luckier for you, my recent failures as a host have coincided with a veritable mini-boom in reviews by others.  So without further ado, here are your links to the posts "submitted" for Mexicanos perdidos en México (2016) for March and the first half of April.  Gracias to everybody who has helped pick up the reading and writing slack.

John, The Modern Novel
Dos crímenes [Two Crimes] by Jorge Ibargüengoitia

Richard, Caravana de recuerdos
El mago de Viena por Sergio Pitol

Scott, seraillon

Scott G.F. Bailey, six words for a hat
(on Pedro Páramo by Juan Rulfo)

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario